Heather Leask, 2005-2010 CSF Competitor and a 2010 top fair high school winner, has been announced as a Collegian Finalist in the Connecticut Technology Council “Women of of Innovation Awards”. Heather is continuing her material sciences research as an undergraduate at the UMASS, Amherst, Nanotechnology Lab. Heather is completing her sophomore year at the University of Connecticut where she is majoring in Chemical Engineering and Electrical Systems.
Get details about the Women of Innovation Awards.
CSF Alumnae that were Women of Innovation Finalists include:
- 2006 – Maricate Conlon, Newtown High School
- 2006 – Pratistha Koirala, E.O. Smith High School
- 2007 – Rebecca Reed, Newtown High School
- 2010 – Eliza McNitt, Greenwich High School
And CSF was proud to nominate “Women of Innovation” finalist/winner:
- 2011- Ms. Deborah Day, Amity Regional High School, science research teacher