School Registration is open August 24 to October 31.
Review Guidelines and other requirements below. Extensions are only granted for special circumstances.
School status is updated approximately weekly, depending on school registration activity. Status updates are posted by mid-September, and continue to be updated until all registration fees have been paid.
- School/Fair registration is for schools sending students to the Connecticut Science and Engineering Fair (CSEF). Only Teachers and School Staff should submit a school registration form.
- One contact person per school. Please coordinate your needs and register one time for your total number of projects.
- In order to reserve sufficient space for your students please complete the registration form as soon as possible.
- Only online school registrations are accepted.
- Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- W-9 Form for Connecticut Science & Engineering Fair. May be required by school’s accounting office.
Registration Deadline: October 31
- You must contact the Registration Chair to receive permission to register as an independent student no later than October 15. The $45 registration fee and approval from the registration chair must be received by October 31.
- School and Local Fair Registration closes October 31. You will need special permission from the Registration Chair to register after this date.
- Registered schools having science fairs, must schedule their fairs to accommodate student entries into CSEF by the February 15, 11:59 PM deadline or make other arrangements to select students by the CSEF registration deadline.
- No project registrations will be accepted after 11:59 PM, February 15, under any circumstances.
Registration is Limited – 10 middle school, 15 senior high school
- The registration fee is $45 per project space. There will be no refunds for unused spaces or cancellations.
- The number of registrants for each school is limited to 10 per middle school and 15 per senior high school. Combined middle-senior high schools may enter under both categories accordingly. Assigned quotas will be reviewed at the end of November.
- Schools and local fairs may be granted additional registrants at the discretion of the school registration chairman.
- Students may compete in only one Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) affiliated fair except when proceeding to the state fair from an affiliated regional fair as a finalist.
Mrs. Evelyn Brown, School Registration Chair
(Contact the School Registrations Chair with questions about fees, registration forms, & invoice requests)