The list of finalists will be active and posted by 10 PM on Friday of Preliminary Judging Week (Week 1).
If you are a finalist, check-in below by the check-in deadline.
A list of Special Award Winners will be active and posted by 10 PM on Thursday of Final Judging Week (Week 2).
If you are a special award winner, check-in below by the check-in deadline.
All Team Members must check-in by 9 PM on Monday (Week 2) to confirm attendance at finalist judging on Wednesday (Week 2). All finalists attend the Finalist Awards Ceremony for your grade level on Saturday (Week 2). (Middle School or High School)
All Team Members must check-in by 9 PM on Friday (Week 2) to confirm attendance at the Special Awards Ceremony on Saturday (Week 2).
Check Date and Time of Judging and Award Ceremonies – scroll to bottom of page
The first 20 finalists to complete their check-in will be entered into a contest to win a Starbucks gift card.
Information for Finalists
- Team Projects – Have all members of your team Check-In.
- After you check-in, you will proceed to your project.
- Your posters and any special equipment may be set-up at that time. You will take all project materials home after the end of judging.
- Cell phone use is not permitted during judging hours in the exhibit hall.
- Judging which will start at 9 am sharp. Arrive by 8:30 am.
Refreshments will be available during judging and we recommend that you bring something to read.
Dress to impress! Blue jeans are NOT appropriate.
Lunch will be at 1:15 pm. Your lunch is complementary. Your parents and other guests may have lunch with you – they can go through the cashier’s line. Lunch is optional. You may leave once judging is over.
Finalists Must Be Present for Awards Ceremonies on Saturday (Fair Week 2)!
- Middle School Finalists are required to attend the Middle School Finalist Ceremony
- All Special Award Winners are required to attend the Special Awards Ceremony
- High School Finalists are required to attend the High School Finalist Ceremony
- Location: Recreation Center, Building 13 on the Quinnipiac University Map
- Award Ceremony attendance is mandatory unless the award recipient has obtained a release directly from the Fair Director. (View Mandatory Attendance Requirements)
- Ceremonies include presentations of plaques/trophies, award envelopes and some very special awards including cash, scholarships, trips to other competitions, invitation to sponsor meetings and other gifts from sponsors.
- Finalist Judging Awards, Special Awards and Entire Fair Results will be posted at the conclusion of the High School Finalist Awards Ceremony on Saturday of Fair Week 2.
Hospitality Suite for Parents and Teachers will be open during judging in Room SC-119 of the Student Center, Building 9 on the Quinnipiac Campus Map.