Remember to have your parent notify your school that you will not be there tomorrow.
Congratulations! If your name is on the list of Finalists posted on this web site, you have been selected to present your project for final judging at the Connecticut Science Fair. You are requested to arrive at the exhibit hall at Quinnipiac University, Hamden tomorrow morning at 8:30 am for check-in. When you first arrive, report to the Check-In table in the lobby of the gymnasium. The finalist judges will interview you between 9 am and 1:15 pm.
- Team Projects- Have all members of your team Check-In.
- All finalists are required to be at their project on Thursday morning for the Final Judging which will start at 9 am sharp. Arrive by 8:30 am.
- Students on the list of Special Award Winners are required to attend the Special Awards ceremony on Saturday of Fair Week unless they have obtained a release directly from the Fair Director.
- Finalist Judging Awards and Special Awards will be posted at the conclusion of the Finalist awards ceremony, Saturday of Fair Week.
- Entire Fair Results posted, Saturday of Fair Week
After you register in the morning, you will proceed to your project. Any special equipment may be set-up at that time but it must be removed at the end of judging.
Cell phone use is not permitted during judging hours in the exhibit hall.
Lunch will be at 1:15 pm. Your lunch is complementary. Your parents and other guests may have lunch with you – they can go through the cashier’s line.
Lunch is optional. You may leave once judging is over.
Refreshments will be available during judging and we recommend that you bring something to read. Make sure that you dress to impress! Blue jeans are NOT appropriate.
Hospitality Suite for Parents and Teachers will be open in Mancheski Seminar Room, School of Business from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Be sure to check Fair Week Schedule particularly for judging and Saturday awards ceremonies.
Directions to Quinnipiac University
Finalists Must Be Present for Awards Ceremony!
Finalist Awards Ceremony- Saturday 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Recreation Center Presentations of the category awards and some very special awards.
- Friday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
Projects not picked up by Saturday 1:00 pm will be discarded.
AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS – we look forward to seeing you at the Science Fair Thursday morning at 8:30 am sharp!!