- School/Fair registration is for schools sending students to CSEF. Only Teachers and School Staff should submit the registration form.
- One contact person per school. Please coordinate your needs and register one time for your total number of projects.
- In order to reserve sufficient space for your students please complete the registration form as soon as possible.
- Only online school registrations are accepted.
- Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- W-9 Form for Connecticut Science & Engineering Fair. May be required by school’s accounting office
Registration Deadline: Oct. 30
- School and Local Fair Registration close October 30. You will need special permission from the Registration Chair to register after this date.
- Registered schools having science fairs, must schedule their fairs to accommodate student entries into CSEF by the February 15, 8:00 P.M. deadline or make other arrangements to select students by the CSEF registration deadline.
- No project registrations will be accepted after 8:00 P.M., February 15, under any circumstances!
Registration is Limited – For 2017- 10 middle school, 15 senior high school
- The registration fee is $35 per project space. There will be no refunds for unused spaces or cancellations.
- The number of registrants for each school is limited to: 10 per middle school, 15 per senior high school. Combined middle-senior high schools may enter under both categories accordingly. Assigned quotas will be reviewed at the end of November.
- Schools and local fairs may be granted additional registrants at the discretion of the school registration chairman.
- Students may compete in only one Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) affiliated fair except when proceeding to the state fair from an affiliated regional fair as a finalist.