- Before selecting a topic and starting research, middle school and high school students decide on either EZ Path or and unrestricted research path. This will greatly influence the amount of forms that must be submitted.
- Students selected by registered schools and independent students submit the student registration forms and mail signed copies. All registration forms must be received by February 15, 8:00 pm.
- CSF registration form and research plan
- Online submission of release form
- Upload any additional ISEF forms
- ISEF Forms 1, 1A, and 1B are not required for project registration. The information asked for in these forms is part of the CSEF online registration.
- Check the status of your submitted registration to see if additional information is required
- Submit your abstract once your project work is completed. Help with writing an abstract is available in the Student Guide. Abstract submission closes March 1.