- You Must Be Present
- Finalist Judging: If you are a Finalist – Thursday, March 16, 8:30 am to 1:15 pm (Finalist project numbers will be posted at approximately 5:00 pm Wednesday of Fair Week.)
- Finalist Awards Ceremony: If you are a Finalist – Saturday, March 18, 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Special Awards Ceremony: If you are a Special Award Winner – Saturday, March 18, 9:00 am to 10:30 am
- Highly Recommended But Optional
- To Receive a T-Shirt and CSF pin: Come and check-in and set-up your project.– Tuesday, March 14 anytime between 12:30 pm and 7:00 pm
- If you’re completing in the Urban School Challenge category, you are strongly urged to be present for Preliminary Judging Interviews after you set up your project; Allow 1 -1-1/2 hours for setup and interviews– Tuesday, March 14, 11:30 am to 6:30 pm
Approved Absence– Absences for religious observations, tests, or special circumstances will be approved if a request is submitted to Bob Wisner, Fair Director, firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, March 11.
If you are chosen as a Finalist or Special Awards winner, award ceremony attendance is mandatory. Failure to attend may result in forfeiture of award. Exemptions are granted for religious observances and special circumstances.
Excused absences for special circumstances will be considered if the request is emailed to the Fair Director
by no later than 6:00 PM, the Saturday, before Fair Week. Email to: email@example.com
Family vacations, previous social commitments, and ski trips are not considered extraordinary circumstances.
Get PDF version